- Ongoing career growth and progression
- Melbourne CBD Office location
- Account Management & Sales into Enterprise Accounts
Allegis Group is the worlds leading staffing, professional services and workforce management group. Headquartered in North America with annual revenues exceeding $15 billion AUD the group has a 30+ year history of creating rewarding opportunities for it's staff. Our Australian business prides itself on supporting customers with their evolving people and workforce challenges. We have a promote from within culture, hiring at the graduate/entry-level and creating long term career pathways for those interested in sales, account management, recruitment and consulting.
Due to our consistent growth since launching locally in 2016 we are looking for two aspiring Sales Executives to join our Financial Services practice. The roles are designed for those looking to make their first move into the corporate world or for those with exisiting sales experience looking to broaden their experience.
The main responsiblities of the role include;
- Sales activity both face to face and over the phone into our Financial Services, Insurance, Professional Services, Technology and Retail customers, partnering with them to solve a range of workforce and business critical initiatives,
- Screening and selection of potential contractors and consultants out in market to deploy them onsite into our customers,
- Providing ongoing market insight and industry analytics to our customers, candidates and consultants,
- Partnering with our Senior and Principal Consultants to deliver on our client site engagements,
- On-going account management of a selection of our key customers and key contacts to continue the growth of our partnerships,
- On-going training and development particpation in our sales training programs. Actively engaging in both internal and external training to refine your skillset,
- Assisting with the training and onboarding of new team members to the Allegis family.
At the core of our company ethos is to create opportunity for our people both locally and internationally. We look for people who have strong tertiary qualifications in Finance, Commerce, Business, Marketing or similar and have demonstrated consistent performance in their personal and professional endeavours to date. A keen willingness to learn, an interest in the corporate sector and a passion for problem solving are integral to success in the role.
We will provide you with best in class account management and sales training while integrating you in to a dynamic and collaborative culture.
To discuss the above opportunities further please either click apply or contact Braedon Jones on 0409 201 347 or via firstname.lastname@example.org