- Be part of the world's largest privately owned recruitment company
- Sydney CBD location
- Build a long-term career with a global leader
As the global leader in talent solutions, we take pride in what we do, connecting great people to great opportunities. With 500 + global locations, Allegis Group and it's network of specialised brands (Aerotek, TEKsystems & Aston Carter) provide a full suite of talent solutions delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.
At Allegis we offer a culture that exceeds all expectations. We're about people who don't just go to work, but love their work. People who don't just do a job, but live their role as an expression of who they are. People who are not just productive, but who achieve extraordinary results daily.
Working at Allegis Group is a career-building experience like no other. We offer employees unmatched career advancement opportunities, as well as the ability to help shape and optimise business support practices on a global scale.
We are now offering the chance for a Business Support Associate to enjoy a career opportunity within our Sydney CBD office. You will be responsible to provide assistance to management and continual improvement of Contracting Support from onboarding to offboarding.
- Order WHS site assessment where required
- Generate and distribute contractor assignment confirmation
- Perform final checks to verify rates between contracts
- Perform and/or manage background and qualification checks
- Ensure candidates have a right-to-work and documentation is provided
- End to end onboarding of contractors
- Manage and set-up invoicing profiles, liaising with the client as required
- In conjunction with the Sales Team, manage contract extensions in a timely manner
- Ensure all compliance requirements are met in line with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
- Support the placement confirmation process
- Active management and support of timesheet collection process
- Work with client, contractor and payroll to ensure contractor expenses are verified and paid
- Ensure offboarding processes are complete including specific client requirements
- Ongoing engagement with contractor and client throughout assignment with a view to providing a memorable customer experience.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of contractor care, onboarding and offboarding
- Proven strong customer service skills
- Demonstrates financial acumen
- Demonstrates excellence in document management and system record keeping
- Demonstrate confidentiality with sensitive information
- Effective communication skills
- Proven ability to time manage and prioritise
- Proven experience using Microsoft Suite and Excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced services environment
- Ability to build strong relationships with relevant stakeholders