Who are we?
Allegis Group is a global leader in talent solutions, focused on working harder and caring more than any provider. With operations across Australia, Asia, USA & Europe our specialist brands Aerotek, TEKsystems and Aston Carter provide businesses with a comprehensive suite of talent solutions - without sacrificing the niche expertise our brands bring.
We currently require someone with a can-do, technically minded and experienced business support partner to support and work alongside our consulting teams. You will be managing the onboarding and offboarding aspects of consultant lifecycle including assisting with contract, payroll and rate updates, timesheet approvals and arranging background checks.
Your responsibilities will include:
- End to end onboarding of consultants
- Ensuring all compliance requirements and checks are met prior to invoicing
- Ensuring invoicing occurs in alignment with required timelines
- Handling communications and queries with consultants in relation to all payroll matters
- Managing and supporting the consultant timesheet collection process
- Coordinating contract and document signing via e-signature software
- Assisting in preparation of reports, presentation and documentation for internal meetings
- Office Administration, facilities and events management
Required skills and experience for this role:
- Minimum 3 years customer service, sales support, and/or office administration experience
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service for internal and external customers
- Strong numerical and communication skills
- Proven success implementing a new process using own initiative and delivering on promises
- Proven ability to overcome obstacles and problem solve
For more information, please contact Dawn Tan at email@example.com