Allegis Group Japan: Candidate Manager – Recruitment (Osaka Based)
Who we are:
For over 35 years Allegis Group has enabled career success by providing employees with opportunities to thrive. We foster an inclusive workforce and embrace a shared set of core values based on character, spirit, relationships, and giving back to the communities where we live and work.
As the global leader in talent solutions, with 500+ global locations, Allegis Group and its network of specialised brands (Aerotek, TEKsystems and Aston Carter) provide a full suite of complementary talent solutions that solves nearly every workforce challenge and empower business success.
This role is very people oriented and requires a high level of attention to detail. It is an entry level position into recruitment and sales that focuses on developing and maintaining a quality candidate talent pool in a high volume division. This fast paced and varied role would be great for someone looking to kick start their career in recruitment, and become an expert in your field.
Your career opportunity starts here.
As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Enjoy an uncapped earning potential and attractive incentives
- Experience our 13-week on the job training framework, and ongoing opportunities for training and development
- Become a future leader within our business
- Work in a challenging yet supportive, fast paced sales environment
- Build a long-term career with a global leader
- Work with leaders who want you to succeed, and colleagues who support your development and success
What does a career in recruitment involve? :
- Sell a position you are working on, our clients to candidates and sell candidates to our clients
- Build networks of candidates within your specialisation
- Match candidates' skills, goals and interests to customer needs
- Develop and maintain strong candidate and client relationships
- Conduct business development and build a pipeline of work
- Grow a deep understanding of the skill sets and industries you specialise in
Minimum Requirements :
- Fluent in Japanese AND English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent sales experience or strong motivation in sales
If you think you’re ready to embrace our culture, to build a long-term career and be part of a winning team, email me at email@example.com or alternatively apply here to register your interest in TEKsystems.