- $71,500 package + uncapped commission
- Exciting entry level role with clear career pathways
- Advance your knowledge in sales and consulting
About the opportunity:
Allegis Group is the global leader in talent solutions, with 500+ locations globally. Through our specialised recruitment brands (TEKsystems and Aston Carter), we exist to create opportunities for people to achieve their career goals and provide top talent to our clients.
We provide exceptional training and development to support you on your journey through our clearly defined career pathways. With a promote from within culture, you are in control of how far you want to take your career.
Due to our ongoing growth across the Australian and New Zealand market, we are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic person to be a fundamental part of our expansion. The positions we are looking to hire all have a focus on sales and business development, which can be highly rewarding. We work with you to reach your personal and professional goals and provide training and development to help you grow.
This role involves working closely within your team to deliver into our client base through sourcing, screening, and presenting a shortlist of verified candidates. You will focus on building strong internal and external relationships and gathering industry knowledge.
We hire our people based on their motivations, career goals, and culture fit to our teams. We don’t require you to have recruitment experience to join our team. We would love to hear about your prevous experience whether it be in sales, customer service, retail, hospitality or more.
We want you to:
- Be wanting to take the first step in your recruitment career.
- Have a proven track record of applying yourself in the fields you have pursued. Think professional, sporting, academic and alike.
- Have a keen interest to learn about the industries we support.
- Be eager to work in a fast-paced sales and consulting environment.
- Be a team player.
- Want to learn and develop.
- Be energetic, self-motivated and competitive.
At Allegis Group we have a competitive renumeration and benefits package.
If you join our team, you can expect the following:
- Hybrid work arrangements
- Health and well-being days to support you to feel your best.
- Quarterly high achiever lunches and quarterly award programs to recognise your achievements.
- Uncapped commission structure – always be rewarded for achieving or exceeding your targets.
- Clearly defined career pathway and promotion criteria to develop your career within the business.
- Training and mentoring program to help you become a future leader within the business.
- Global business with opportunities available worldwide.
- Regular corporate social responsibility events, including volunteer leave.
- Great company culture with regular team building initiatives and events.
- CBD office location.
How to apply:
If you think you're ready to embrace our culture, to build a long-term career and be part of a winning team in APAC, please follow the Apply Button to submit your application.
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Monique Herald, Talent Acquisition Lead ANZ via 02 9087 6472 or email@example.com.
Follow @AllegisAPAC on Instagram, to see what it's like to be part of our team.