- 13 Week on the job, structured training program - no recruitment experience need
- Be part of the world's largest privately owned recruitment company
- Enjoy uncapped earning potential
What’s in it for me?
At Allegis Group, you’ll enjoy the opportunity to:
- Enjoy an uncapped earning potential and attractive incentives
- Experience our 13-week on the job training framework, and ongoing opportunities for training and development
- Become a future leader within our business
- Work in a challenging yet supportive, fast paced sales environment
- Build a long-term career with a global leader
- Work with leaders who want you to succeed, and colleagues who support your development and success
- Become an expert in the Technology and Digital sectors
- You will ideally have previous experience in a customer facing sales role with a mix of account management, customer service and new business development with natural strenghts in building strong customer relationships
- You are looking to work in a role with significant financial upside for high performance
- You want to be challenged and are prepared to step out of your comfort zone to advance your career and improve your quality of life
- You are interested in a role that involves sales, KPI's and commission (on top of a competitive base salary)
- You are a natural relationship builder, influencer, networker and team player
Who we are:
At Allegis Group, we enable career success by providing opportunities to thrive. We foster an inclusive workforce and embrace a shared set of core values based on character, competitive spirit, relationships, and giving back to the communities where we live and work. We offer employees unmatched career advancement opportunities, and the ability to help shape and optimise recruitment practices on a global scale.
TEKsystems is part of the Allegis Group which has 500+ global locations, 20,000 employees and $14b turnover across our network of specialised brands (Aerotek, TEKsystems & Aston Carter). Allegis Group provides a full suite of complementary talent solutions that solves nearly every workforce challenge to empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.
Never thought about recruitment before. Here’s what to expect:
- Partner with and be mentored by a Senior Consultant from day one
- Align candidates' aspirations and interests with suitable careers
- Develop and maintain strong candidate and client relationships
- Conduct business development and build a pipeline of work
- Grow a deep understanding of the skill sets and industries you specialise in
If you think you’re ready to embrace our culture, to build a long-term career and be part of a winning team in APAC, please follow the Apply Button to submit your application.