- Be part of the world's largest privately owned recruitment company
- Build a long-term career with a global leader
- Competitive Salary and Commission
Entry Level Recruiter/Sales Trainee
Working at Allegis and why you will love it
We are a team of driven individuals who push ourselves and those around us to develop personally and professionally. At Allegis, you can expect a dynamic and competitive sales-driven environment. To ensure your success, you will take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a positive and supportive culture that encourages everyone to help develop themselves and others. Allegis promotes exclusively from within; our employees start as Recruiters and promote into our advanced recruiting & sales career paths.
Never thought about recruitment before. Here's what to expect:
- Partner with and be mentored by a Senior Consultant from day one
- Align candidates' aspirations and interests with suitable careers
- Conduct business development and build a high-profile client portfolio across Financial Services, Funds Management, Insurance, Professional Services and technology start-ups
- Develop and maintain strong candidate and client relationships
- Grow a deep understanding of the skill sets and industries you specialise in
- Enjoy an uncapped earning potential and attractive incentives
Do you have the following?
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not definitely essential for candidates with B2B or B2C sales experience
- Customer or sales focused experience, this certainly isn’t a HR role
- A competitive spirit, a passion for achievement and a desire to succeed
- Experience collaborating in a team environment
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ambitions and goals which set you apart
Who we are:
At Allegis Group, we enable career success by providing opportunities to thrive. We foster an inclusive workforce and embrace a shared set of core values based on character, competitive spirit, relationships, and giving back to the communities where we live and work. We offer employees unmatched career advancement opportunities, and the ability to help shape and optimise recruitment practices on a global scale.
As the global leader in talent solutions, we take pride in what we do, connecting great people to great opportunities, helping businesses win and careers soar.
With 500+ global locations, Allegis Group and its network of specialised brands (Aerotek, TEKsystems & Aston Carter) provide a full suite of complementary talent solutions that solves nearly every workforce challenge to empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.
If you think you're ready to embrace our culture, to build a long-term career and be part of a winning team in Australia and New Zealand, please apply here to register your interest.
Follow @AllegisAPAC on Instagram, to see what it's like to be part of our team.