- Handle finance processes, month end closing, statutory audit & business performance analysis
- Reporting to the APAC Regional Finance Controller, managing the Aus/NZ region
- Drive & support the implementation and effectiveness of all corporate and APAC financial policies
Who we are
Allegis Group is a global leader in talent solutions, focused on working harder and caring more than any provider. We provide recruitment services across the globe through our specialist brands Aerotek, TEKsystems and Aston Carter.
With over 500 locations worldwide, our network provides businesses with a comprehensive suite of talent solutions - without sacrificing the niche expertise our brands bring, required to ensure a successful partnership.
The primary responsibilities of the Finance Manager are to drive Australia and New Zealand sub-regional controllership, including finance processes, month end closing, statutory audit, business performance analysis & enhancement, management reporting, budget cycles and decision support. This role will be key in collaborating with SSC, regional finance/ commercial finance teams, other sub-region’s in-country finance, IT team, and other key stakeholders, in finance processes and systems.
The Finance Manager reports to APAC Regional Financial Controller. They will work in partnership with SSC, commercial teams, regional finance team, in-country finance team, and wider finance and business teams, on month end closing and reporting, analysis, forecast and budget, and to drive enhancement in processes and systems. The Finance Manager will be part of the team to promote and implement integration, shared services, and efficiencies across all APAC brands.
- Deep understanding in end-to-end finance processes, e.g. PTP, OTC, RTR and FA
- Hands on experience in month end closing
- Strong technical accounting knowledge & ability to comprehend complex information
- Deadline driven and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with professional and support staff, as well as financial and accounting representatives
- Strong consensus building qualifications, with the ability to influence and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to work effectively in a high growth business with a rapidly changing environment
- Accounting degree, CA or CPA qualification required
- Minimum 10 years’ experience, of which 5 years in sizeable MNC in operational or corporate finance role
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with big 4 or handling listed company audit with a big 4
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in supporting financial and management reporting
- Experience with creating and building analysis to address business needs
- Hands on knowledge in systems reporting & experience with a complex business structure
If you would like further information about this role prior to applying, please call Luke Causer on 02 9087 6204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org