What’s in it for me?
At TEKsystems, you’ll enjoy the opportunity to:
- Market leading commission with high performers getting significant end of year cash incentives and overseas 5 star trips for you and your partner
- Have access to an established client base where our team have built long lasting relationships that you will benefit from.
- We recruit for 85% + of the Fortune 500 globally and have an extensive commercial and public sector client portfolio in Brisbane
- Join a high performing, tenured and close knit team who will celebrate your success even more than you do
- Become a future leader within our business where you will coach, develop and train our future stars
- Resourcing support from a large delivery team where you will be assigned a dedicated Candidate Manager
- Build a long-term career with the worlds largest IT staffing company
- Work with leaders who want you to succeed, and colleagues who support your development and success
- You will have a proven track record in recruitment where you have performed to a high level, consistently hit your goals and have shown tenacity to perform
- Years experience dont matter to us, it is about your values, morals, beliefs and committment to helping us contintue to build a reputable, sustainable and successful business
- You belive in operational excellence and adhere to company quality frameworks to esnure we deliver a quality client experience to the communities we serve
- You are committed to personal development applying a student mindset where you welcome feedback and always look to improve.
Who we are:
At TEKsystems, we enable career success by providing opportunities to thrive. We foster an inclusive workforce and embrace a shared set of core values based on character, competitive spirit, relationships, and giving back to the communities where we live and work. We offer employees unmatched career advancement opportunities, and the ability to help shape and optimise recruitment practices on a global scale.
TEKsystems is part of the Allegis Group which has 500+ global locations, 20,000 employees and $14b turnover across our network of specialised brands (Aerotek, TEKsystems & Aston Carter). Allegis Group provides a full suite of complementary talent solutions that solves nearly every workforce challenge to empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.
How to Apply:
If you think you’re ready to embrace our culture, to build a long-term career and be part of a winning team in APAC, please follow the Apply Button to submit your application. Please also feel free to reach out to Rory Herity on 07-32957435 for a confidential conversation.