Who Are We
We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 people, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
We believe in cultivating an environment that breeds opportunity and encourages people to be the best version of themselves. Our team members see work as more than just a job—it’s a career built on passion, grit and ambition. From achieving personal success to lifting others up to do the same, we all rise together. We help people achieve their goals. Our culture is centered around making an impact. We believe in doing what we love and encouraging others to do the same. Whatever direction you’re headed, you’ll find talented, driven and passionate members of the TEKsystems family creating meaningful work.
• Increase sales and market share through assigned and newly generated accounts and build a long-term career with a global leader;
• Growth potential with various career paths for recruiters and sales professionals to become an expert in the Technology and Digital sectors;
• An elite and continuous training program within the IT industry;
• The opportunity to train and mentor others, and become a future leader within our business;
• Diverse and inclusive culture with a family-like environment;
• Enjoy an uncapped earning potential and attractive incentives.
• Recruit IT talents and serve as the main point of contact throughout the entire recruiting cycle;
• Build and maintain relationships with consultants to match them with the BEST opportunities;
• Evaluate experience and opportunities of candidates through our screening process, aligning candidates' aspirations and interests with the right careers;
• Understand our clients’ business and IT initiatives, as well as their specific technical and cultural environments to best match the career goals of consultants with their hiring needs;
• Negotiate unique compensation packages (wages, benefits, etc.) to attract and hire candidates for our clients’ needs.
We are looking for our next great hire! Is that you?
• Interest in a performance-based environment including outbound calls;
• Enthusiasm to network and communicate with others across a range of industries;
• Open-minded for new challenges that expand your skill set and allow you to grow within your career;
• A competitive spirit, someone with a passion for achievement and a desire to win;
• Strong attention to detail.
Extra Points if you have:
• Previous sales/recruiting experience, internships included;
• Experience working in a performance-driven environment.
Don’t worry. No IT experience is needed. We’ve got that covered. Our comprehensive recruiter training program allows you to learn terminology, job functions, and applicable practices within the information technology industry.
Email to Sophia.Pan@allegisgroup.com