- Be part of the world's largest privately owned recruitment company
- Build a long-term career with a global leader
- Competitive Salary and Commission
We have opportunities to start a rewarding career in the Recruitment Industry. Entry level role with full training, development and progression with our Melbourne CBD office.
What’s in it for me?
At Allegis Group, you’ll enjoy the opportunity to:
- Have access to an established client base where our team have built long lasting relationships that you will benefit from
- Market leading commission with high performers getting significant end of year cash incentives and 5 star trips for you and your partner
- Join a high performing, tenured and close-knit team who will celebrate your success even more than you do
- Become a future leader within our business where you will coach, develop and train our future stars
- Build a long-term career with the world’s largest privately owned recruitment and staffing company
- Work with leaders who want you to succeed, and colleagues who support your development and success
- Years’ experience don’t matter to us, it is about your values, morals, beliefs and commitment to helping us continue to build a reputable, sustainable and successful business
- A competitive spirit, someone with a passion for achievement and a desire to win
- Strong attention to detail
- You embrace new challenges that expand your skill set and allow you to grow within your career
- Personable character with an interest in networking with and meeting new people across a range of industries
- You are committed to personal development applying a student mindset where you welcome feedback and always look to improve
Who we are:
At Allegis Group, we enable career success by providing opportunities to thrive. We foster an inclusive workforce and embrace a shared set of core values based on character, competitive spirit, relationships, and giving back to the communities where we live and work. We offer employees unmatched career advancement opportunities, and the ability to help shape and optimise recruitment practices.
How to Apply:
If you think you’re ready to embrace our culture, to build a long-term career and be part of a winning team in APAC, please follow the Apply Button to submit your application.
Follow @AllegisAPAC on Instagram, to see what it's like to be part of our team.