- At Allegis Group, we enable career success by providing opportunities to thrive.
- Start a rewarding career here with us in TEKsystems -
- competitive salary package and uncapped commissions.
Introduction to the role:
Allegis Group is the global leader in talent solutions focused on working harder and caring more than any other provider. We’ll go further to understand the needs of our people – our clients, our candidates, and our employees – and to consistently deliver on our promise of an unsurpassed quality experience. That’s the Allegis Group difference, and it’s consistent across every Allegis Group company. With more than US$14billion in annual revenues and over 500 locations across the globe, our network provides businesses with a comprehensive suite of talent solutions — without sacrificing the niche expertise required to ensure a successful partnership. Our specialised group of companies includes: Aerotek, TEKsystems, Allegis Global Solutions, Aston Carter, Major, Lindsey & Africa, Allegis Partners, MarketSource, and EASi. Visit www.AllegisGroup.com to learn more.
At Allegis Group, we enable career success by providing opportunities to thrive. We foster an inclusive workforce and embrace a shared set of core values based on character, competitive spirit, relationships, and giving back to the communities where we live and work. We offer employees unmatched career advancement opportunities, and the ability to help shape and optimise recruitment practices. If you are passionate about being the best you can be and prepared to go above and beyond for your colleagues, candidates, and clients this is the role for you!
Successful candidates can expect:
- Competitive salary package & Uncapped commissions
- Quarterly and Annual Awards
- Have access to an established client base where our team have built long lasting relationships that you will benefit from
- Market leading commission with high performers getting significant end of year cash incentives and fully paid trips for you and your partner
- Join a high performing, tenured and close-knit team who want you to succeed, and colleagues who support your development & success
- Become a future leader within our business where you will coach, develop and train our future stars
- Ongoing training & Career Development opportunities throughout your entire career within Allegis Group
- Build a long-term career with the world’s largest privately owned recruitment and staffing company
As a Candidate Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage relationships with clients and candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Establish a clear and strategic business plan to identify key clients and business opportunities
- Consistently achieving personal targets by driving business revenue
- Being a subject matter expert in the technology domain by delivering market intel to clients and candidates
- Staying abreast of recruiting trends and best practices in the IT space
- Working with your team members to build a collaborative, supportive and friendly culture
If you are passionate about being the best you can and be prepared to go above and beyond for your colleagues, your candidates and your clients, and have the ability to generate strong relationships through loyalty and trust, please apply on the link below and become part of our successful, dynamic and proactive sales team!
For more information you can email Shirlyn Toh in our Singapore office on Shirlyn.Toh@teksystems.com quoting Job Reference 538527 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
Follow @AllegisAPAC on Instagram, to see what it's like to be part of our team.
Job Reference: Shirlyn Toh 538527
EA Registration No.: R2092526, Shirlyn Toh
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C454