At Allegis Group, we enable career success by providing opportunities to thrive. We foster an inclusive workforce and embrace a shared set of core values based on character, competitive spirit, relationships, and giving back to the communities where we live and work.
We offer employees unmatched career advancement opportunities, and the ability to help shape and optimise recruitment practices. If you are passionate about being the best you can be and prepared to go above and beyond for your colleagues, candidates, and clients this is the role for you!
Click apply on the link below and to learn more about becoming part of our high-achieving, dynamic and supportive team!
What do we offer you?
- Competitive salary package & Uncapped commissions
- Quarterly and Annual Awards
- Have access to an established client base where our team have built long lasting relationships that you will benefit from
- Market leading commission with high performers getting significant end of year cash incentives and fully paid trips for you and your partner
- Join a high performing, tenured and close-knit team who want you to succeed, and colleagues who support your development & success
- Become a future leader within our business where you will coach, develop and train our future stars
- Ongoing training & Career Development opportunities throughout your entire career within Allegis Group
- Build a long-term career with the world’s largest privately owned recruitment and staffing company
- Manage relationships with clients and candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Establish a clear and strategic business plan to identify key clients and business opportunities
- Consistently achieving personal targets by driving business revenue
- Being a subject matter expert in the technology domain by delivering market intel to clients and candidates
- Staying abreast of recruiting trends and best practices in the IT space
- Working with your team members to build a collaborative, supportive and friendly culture
- A strong entrepreneurial work style
- A positive learning attitude and Driven mindset
- Loves the thrill of sales and building new candidate/client relationships
- Passionate about wanting a career and learning to be the best in your field
- A team player who enjoys helping others around them
Who we are:
For over 35 years Allegis Group has enabled career success by providing employees with opportunities to thrive. We foster an inclusive workforce and embrace a shared set of core values based on character, spirit, relationships, and giving back to the communities where we live and work.
As the global leader in talent solutions, with 500+ global locations, Allegis Group and its network of specialised brands (TEKsystems and Aston Carter) provide a full suite of complementary talent solutions that solves nearly every workforce challenge and empower business success.
For more information you can email Shirlyn Toh in our Singapore office on Shirlyn.Toh@teksystems.com quoting Job Reference Shirlyn Toh 525480.
Follow @AllegisAPAC on Instagram, to see what it's like to be part of our team.