- 10-week internship
- Minimum 1 day per week (Paid)
- Commence October 2020
With a dedicated group of specialised Consultants servicing some of Australia's top businesses, Allegis Group continues to grow within the recruitment and staffing industry.
We stay true to our commitment to hire and develop our people to provide a premium service to our candidates and clients. We are looking to kick-off the next round of our internship programme. We are offering a 10-week internship, minimum of 1 day per week (paid) with on the job training in all aspects of recruitment.
The common misconception is a career in recruitment is aligned to a career in HR, this isn't the case. A career in recruitment is one based in sales and relationship management. If you're great with people, a fantastic communicator, competitive, driven, and hard-working, this internship could be the first step for you into a fantastic career.
We will be offering internship opportunities to final semester students who are finishing their studies at the end of 2020. These internships are targeted at commencing in October 2020 in Sydney.
With Allegis Group, you’ll enjoy the opportunity to:
- Receive comprehensive training through our 10-week internship.
- Work in a challenging, fast-paced environment with the support of a great team of senior leaders.
- Gain exposure to top technology companies, global banking corporations, Australia's leading insurers and some of the markets most distinguished engineering firms.
- Do "real work" and have the satisfaction of suppoting candidates in the search for their next career move.
- Have the opportunity to work within a successful global business.
Allegis Group is a global leader in talent solutions, we take pride in what we do, connecting great people to great opportunities, helping businesses win and careers soar. Our network of specialised brands include Aerotek, TEKsystems and Aston Carter which cover markets such as Engineering, IT, Marketing and Accounting and Finance.
So, what does a recruitment role involve?
- Conducting business development, winning customers and building a pipeline of work to grow your business.
- Identifying, qualifying and hiring the best possible candidates to match the needs of your clients.
- Developing and maintaining strong candidate and client relationships.
- Aligning candidates’ aspirations and interests with the right careers.
- Developing a deep understanding of the skill sets and industries you specialise in.
- Receiving comprehensive leadership training, to further grow your career in recruitment and talent management.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
If you think you're ready to embrace our culture and would like more information on what it takes to kick start a long-term career and be part of a winning team, contact
Tanya Alilovic at 02 9087 6435 or alternatively click apply to submit your application.