- Be part of the world's largest privately owned recruitment company
- Build a long-term career with a global leader
- Combination of work from home and in office
Allegis Group is the global leader in talent solutions. We exist to create opportunities for people to achieve their career goals and provide top talent to our clients. We provide exceptional training and development to support you on your journey through our clearly defined career pathways.
- Regular corporate social responsibility events, including volunteer leave.
- Quarterly high achiever lunches and quarterly award programme.
- Global business with opportunities available worldwide.
- Combination of work from home and in office.
- Paid Parental Leave.
- Various Health and Wellbeing support including Employee Assistance Program and Salary Continuance Insurance.
You are a passionate and experienced talent acquisition consultant who can deliver end-to-end recruitment strategies and candidate management. You have strong stakeholder engagement skills and a customer-focused mindset.
Based in our Sydney CBD office, this role will see you develop our internal recruitment across the ANZ. With responsibilities including the below.
- Sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates for internal recruitment across our offices.
- Developing and implementing effective recruitment strategies and processes that align with the business needs and objectives.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with our stakeholders, HR, marketing, and partnering closely with senior leaders across our teams.
- Providing an excellent candidate experience and ensuring a high level of satisfaction throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
- Managing and updating the applicant tracking system and other recruitment implementations.
- Manage the offer process from start to finish.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous experience as a talent acquisition consultant or a similar role in a fast-paced recruitment environment.
- Proven track record of delivering end-to-end recruitment solutions and achieving recruitment targets.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team.
- High attention to detail and organisational skills.
How to Apply
If you think you're ready to embrace our culture and to build a long-term career please follow the Apply Button to submit your application.
Follow @AllegisAPAC on Instagram, to see what it's like to be part of our team.