- World's largest privately owned recruitment company
- Succeed in a challenging, fast paced sales environment
- Supportive & motivating team environment to help you succeed
What’s in it for me?
At Allegis Group, you’ll enjoy the opportunity to:
- Enjoy an uncapped earning potential and attractive incentives
- Experience our 13-week on the job training framework, and ongoing opportunities for training and development
- Become a future leader within our business
- Work in a challenging yet supportive, fast paced sales environment
- Build a long-term career with a global leader
- Work with leaders who want you to succeed, and colleagues who support your development and success
Who we are:
At Allegis Group, we enable career success by providing opportunities to thrive. We foster an inclusive workforce and embrace a shared set of core values based on character, competitive spirit, relationships, and giving back to the communities where we live and work. We offer employees unmatched career advancement opportunities, and the ability to help shape and optimise recruitment practices on a global scale.
As the global leader in talent solutions, we take pride in what we do, connecting great people to great opportunities, helping businesses win and careers soar.
With 500+ global locations, Allegis Group and its network of specialised brands (Aerotek, TEKsystems & Aston Carter) provide a full suite of complementary talent solutions that solves nearly every workforce challenge to empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.
Never thought about recruitment before. Here’s what to expect:
- Partner with and be mentored by a Senior Consultant from day one
- Align candidates' aspirations and interests with suitable careers
- Develop and maintain strong candidate and client relationships
- Conduct business development and build a pipeline of work
- Grow a deep understanding of the skill sets and industries you specialise in
Are you ready for a career that exceeds your expectations? Are you competitive, driven and ambitious? Do you have the right character to support your clients, candidates and colleagues, with a winning spirit?
If you think you’re ready to embrace our culture, to build a long-term career and be part of a winning team in APAC, please call Kieran Sim in our Wellington office on (64) 978 1046 or alternatively apply here to register your interest.