We are looking to hire a Business Operations Manager to support our Hong Kong sales operations.
The right mindset is critical. We're looking for someone with a great ‘can do’ attitude – someone who is curious, someone who questions the status quo, someone who shows resilience to challenges. This person will need to take ownership, have high accountability and must be capable of understanding the overall business. Previous experience of managing a team in a complex, international company is crucial.
- Oversee and manage the three functions: Contractors Care, Sales Support and Office Administration
- Orchestrate a successful partnership internally to deliver on customer service level agreements (SLA’s) and bespoke client solutions
- Thorough compliance monitoring, minimise risk and achieve continuous improvement
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to problem solve as required
- Identify and implement operational efficiencies, positively impacting productivity
- Ensure business risk is mitigated by facilitating adherence to sound practices.
- Point of escalation on customer service issues
- Ensure cross office collaboration to deliver projects and initiatives
- Demonstrates natural leadership capabilities to inspire and influence others
- Coach, develop and performance manage the team
- Identifies and develops high performing team members to build a pipeline of talent
- Encourage a culture of taking accountability, ownership and open communication
Apply here to register your interest