Guangzhou - 广州
TEKsystems China continues to grow, and we have opportunities for an DOP
to join our team in Shanghai, Beijing or Xi’an.
We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of
opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 people, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across
North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. As an industry leader in full-stack technology services, talent services, and real world
application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is
an Allegis Group company.
We believe in cultivating an environment that breeds opportunity and encourages people to be the best version of
themselves. Our team members see work as more than just a job - it’s a career built on passion, grit and ambition. From
achieving personal success to lifting others up to do the same, we all rise together. We help people achieve their goals and
purposes. Our culture is centered around making an impact. We believe in doing what we love and encouraging others to
do the same. Whatever direction you’re headed, you’ll find talented, driven and passionate members of the TEKsystems
family creating meaningful work.
• Growth potential within the organization including a defined career path for sales professionals.
• Access an established client base where our team have built long lasting relationships that you will benefit from.
• Thorough sales training within the IT Staffing and Services industry.
• Dynamic and diverse culture within a strong team environment.
• Opportunities for continued education and education assistance.
• Unlimited earning potential, including a competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure.
• Market leading remuneration scheme: High performers will be rewarded with significant income and incentives
including international trips for you and your partner.
The DOP is responsible for people, operation and customer in particular practice. This entails the following:
• Lead the team to achieve annual sales targets, achieve team staffing plan and client growth plan.
• Ensure vertical focus, deeply service customers to create quality customer experiences and build strategic partnership
• Drive standard operations and results for team, ensure execution and enhancement is in place.
• Lead and coach the team and drive team recruitment, selection and development, to successfully achieve talent
• Collaborate and partner with internal stakeholders to continuously refine SOP and operations quality.
EDUCATIONAL & EXPERIENCE EXPECTATIONS
• Min. 10 years of professional experience in sales; management experience preferred.
• Sales experience in the staffing outsourcing industry or other professional services category (especially in IT
services) is preferred.
• Proven success and extremely strong leadership skills in team building, planning, developing teams and talent.
• Ability to analyze the current state and develop business plans for improvement.
• High tolerance for ambiguity and the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, responsibilities and business
• Ability to develop impactful, long-term client relationships with a focus on delivering results
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.