Senior Mobile Engineer/Developer (Hybrid/Cross-platform with React Native)
TEKsystems is a global IT consulting firm. We are working and partnering with our clients from Fortune 500 to Startup across different industries such as Financial Services, Retail, Technology, Construction, Manufacturing, and all other industries.
We are looking for mobile engineers/developers who value collaboration, and can step out of their swim lanes when needed, to help bring this opportunity to life. You will join a small and diverse engineering team with a bold vision!
In your role as Mobile Engineer reporting to the Mobile Engineering Manager, you will build innovative and impactful personalized mobile products that build loyalty and drive engagement.
Candidates should have development experience with large-scale mobile applications.
- Develop personalized experiences within mobile applications and products
- Contribute to design and build of personalization integrations leveraging multiple datasources
- Participate in code reviews and ensure exceptional code quality
- Participate in development of new features and defect resolution on existing applications
- Develop integrations into mobile experiences and products including push, in-appmessaging, A/B testing and targeting
- Data integration and automation from a variety of formats including files and APIs
- Proven experience with cross-platform mobile application development with iOS and/or Android
- Proven experience with React Native mobile development
- Developed and shipped at least one consumer-based mobile application at medium to big scale
- Proven experience in a software engineering/development and design
- Understanding of current and latest trends of mobile and web development
- Experience with high-volume personalized, player facing software systems
- Experience working in agile environment
- Experience working in test driven development
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.