Allegis Group is the global leader in talent solutions. We’ll go further to understand the needs of our people – our clients, our candidates and our employees – and to consistently deliver on our promise of an unsurpassed quality experienced. That’s the Allegis Group difference, and it’s consistent across every Allegis Group company.
As a privately-owned business with annual revenues over US$12billion, we are investing heavily in this region so it’s a very exciting time to join us!
We are hiring an exciting internal role for the position of Talent Acquisition Consultant to partner with the Singapore GM and local leaders.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to develop a career in internal talent acquisition. We are looking for someone who is passionate in hiring talents aligned with our hiring profile and who will be playing a pivotal role in helping Allegis achieve our growth goals.
To qualify for the role, this person needs to have a minimum of 12 months recruitment experience.
- Feedback rich environment
- Everyone can be a leader in our business regardless of titles and experiences
- We care about your personal development
- Build and execute an effective attraction and retention strategy to achieve our hiring and growth goals
- Drive internal referral activities and create a referral-based culture
- Proactively source, screen and select candidates and deliver on required roles within agreed timeframes
- Effectively onboard and help to retain new hires by providing an exceptional candidate experience
- Work with a diverse range of stakeholders and foster great working relationships
- Support Career Nights and build relationships with universities
- Partner with Corporate teams to support the business needs
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Commercial acumen and professional conduct
- Only Singaporean will be considered for the role
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click on the link below:
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544